I. Regional Manager
1. College education or above, no specialty requirements (experience preferred);
2. Able to skillfully use WORD, EXCE, PHOTOSHOP and other common office software;
3. Strong adaptability, active, positive, optimistic, able to withstand heavy pressures, diligent, down-to-earth, having strong sense of responsibility;
4. Good communication and coordination abilities, able to quickly grasp product knowledge and resolve product and business related problems, have a keen interest in the job, having business development and customer development potentials.
1. To develop the domestic market, manage and develop customers, responsible for inquiry responses as well as tracking and executing orders;
2. Use existing customer data to develop new customers, tap the potential demands of customers, and win orders through high quality and professional service.
3. Assist the company in understanding the industry news in the domestic market;
4. Responsible for the promotion and maintenance of the corporate network image.